If applicable prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today. Delivery time 1-3 workdays
- Part of the Analog Audio Extender Set
- Professional solution for audio transmission over long distances using standard network cables
- The received audio signals are available at the cinch sockets
- A trigger signal applied to the transmitter side (XT:LINE) is available at the trigger socket
- Requires XT:LINE and power supply for operation
|Audio receiver to receive audio signals over 300m|
What you need to know about the XR:LINE
The trivum audio extender devices are professional solutions to transmit audio signals over long distances using standard network cables.
The trivum XR:LINE is an audio receiver with analog outputs. In combination with the optionally available XT:LINE, you can e.g. transmit the sound of a TV or CD player by using of a CAT cable to the equipment room. There, the trivum XR:LINE receiver then passes the audio signal on to an amplifier or multi-room system. If the source or a control device provides a trigger signal, this signal is passed on to the receiver.
- Extends analog audio signals up to 300m over standard network cable
- Trigger output with 12V and 85mA power
- LED for indication of the operating status
- Still needs a trivum XT:LINE adapter as audio transmitter for operation
- Only one power supply must be used. This can be plugged at the receiver or transmitter
Features of the XR:LINE
The trivum Audio Extender solution has the following advantages compared to direct connections (simple adapters or adapters with galvanic isolation):
- up to 300 meters
The active symmetrical transmission of the signals (audio + trigger + power supply) is the basis of the trivum Audio Extender solution.
The symmetrical audio transmission minimizes interference noises caused by interference in the cable route. Due to its advantages, this complex technical solution is standard in many studios today.
The active galvanic isolation of the transmitter and receiver means that there can be no hum loop caused by potential differences.
- Neutral sound
Contrary to the the solution using passive galvanic isolation with transformers, the transformerless digital isolators in the trivum solution is tonally better, because transformers change the sound by clipping the frequency response and adding distortion. The isolators and OP-Amps used in the active trivum extenders are technically far superior to the passive solution.
- No delay
Contrary to the products that work over IP networks, the trivum solution has no delay. IP solutions (radio or cable) have to digitize the audio signal, then transfer the data in packets over the network, then reassemble them in a buffer in order to finally convert them into an audio signal. That takes too long to e.g. transmit TV sound lip-synchronously.
- Trigger signal
A trigger signal is transmitted potential-free from the transmitter to the receiver. The voltage is adjusted to 12V. The trigger input reacts with high resistance to voltages between 5V and 24V. The trigger signal is then available at the receiver with a load capacity of 12V / 80mA.
- Easy placement
Contrary to the passive galvanic isolation using transformers, the trivum solution is not magnetically susceptible to interference. Therefore, the adapter can be placed anywhere, including in the area of power supplies.
- 1x RJ45 (1x Audiobus with CAT 5/6/7 cable up to 300m)
- 1x Socket for DC power plug (power supply)
- 2x RCA (1x analog Stereo L/R)
- 1x 2-pin socket with terminal block
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating voltage: 12-15V (connect the only one power supply to the transmitter or to the receiver)
- Power consumption: at 12V 15mA
- Trigger output: 12V DC voltage, 80mA
- Color: Black
- Weight: 0.116kg
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 95x55x32mm
Scope of supply
- 1x trivum XR-LINE Analog Audio Receiver
- 1x 2-pin terminal block for trigger output
- Note: There is no 15V power supply included
- Note: There is no XT:LINE audio transmitter included
1. Analog Stereo Line Out
2. Trigger Output
3. Audiobus Input
Analog connection example
|Connections (input)|| |
1x RJ45 (1x audio bus with CAT 5/6/7 cable up to 300m)
|Connections (output)||2x RCA (1x analog stereo L / R) |
1x 2-pin socket with terminal block
|Operating temperatur||0°C to 50°C|
|Operating voltage||12-15V (connect power supply either to the transmitter or to the receiver)|
|Power consumption||at 12V 65mA|
|Trigger Output||5-24V DC / AC voltage|
|Scope of supply|| |
1x trivum XR:LINE analog audio receiver